We at Printz Firearms can help you purchase the weapon you have been looking for, but do you know what to do with it? Do you know how to work it? How about take it apart? Clean it? In this 2 hour module, we will go over the following all in your home, thanks to COVID
Guess what... we can help. Our introductory 2 hour class goes over all the basics of Gun Ownership. You will learn (and perform all of the following):
- Safe Gun Handling - The Four Cardinal Rules of Safe Gun Handling
- Cleaning Firearms - Yes, we will clean your weapon for you. Even if it is new. We will show you what we use, and what we don't use.
- Lubrication Points - We will show you where to lube the weapon, it will be ready to be carried at the end of the class.
- Figure out your dominant shooting eye and orientation
- Where your feet go, how you can stand, how your body reacts..
- Grip - How to Grip the gun, where to put your fingers, What NOT to do..
- Sight Picture
- Trigger Control
- Recoil Simulation/Anticipation - OK, it went off... what next??
Dry Fire Practice
- What is it?
- Is it Safe for the Gun?
- How do I do it?
- Proper Storage of the Firearms/Ammunition
MAX - FOUR PEOPLE AT ONE CLASS.